If you are planning on having a first look (seeing each other before the ceremony) then this quick blog post is for you!
Here are some quick tips to make sure your first look goes perfectly.
1. Choose a location with great light and a clean background.
2. Make sure your location is private and away from your guests.
3. Do what feels natural when you see each other for the first time.
4. Try to forget that your photographer is present and just enjoy this time with each other.
5. Don't force the emotions, whatever happens will make beautiful portraits.