Flowers play a big part in your wedding. They are present in your bouquet and boutonniere and you may also be including them in your reception and ceremony decor. The following checklist will help guide you when you start thinking about your florals. You do not need to have every single one of these, but it will help you when you start planning.
- Bouquets: Bride, Bridesmaids, Toss Bouquet
- Flower Girl Petals
- Boutonnieres: Groom, Groomsmen, Fathers, Grandfathers, Ushers, Ring Bearer
- Headpieces: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girl
- Corsages: Mothers, Grandmothers
- Ceremony Flowers: Altar, Chuppah, Aisle, Pew
- Reception Flowers: Centerpieces, Head Table, Cake Table, Buffet Table, Bar