I can not believe that 2015 is almost over and that 2016 is almost here!!!!! 2015 has been an amazing year for Jasmine Norris Photography and I can not wait for what is in store for 2016! I always like to do a little year end blog with some of the great things that have happened for Jasmine Norris Photography and with some of my favorite images.
- I won The Knot Best of Weddings for 2015 and 2016!!!! This is a huge honor because this award only goes to the top 2% of wedding pro's. I am honored to have won this award two years in a row and it is all because of each of you!
- My work was published 31 times this year! Yes, you read that right THIRTY-ONE times! Holy cow, I am blown away by this! Not only was my work published an abundant about of times but it graced features on The Knot, Bridal Guide, Melissa Hearts Weddings, Desiree Hartsock, Gay Weddings and so many more! I never in a million years thought I would see my work on The Knot and two weddings of mine were published this year! I can't take all the credit for this. My wonderful, beautiful, and amazing clients are what make my work beautiful! :)
- We did our first bridal show! I say we because my amazing and wonderful husband and second shooter Devin helped me so much with this! Not only did we do our first bridal show, but we did three total. I loved meeting all of the brides and seeing my favorite vendors!
- My husband and I launched a photo booth business which is an off-shoot of Jasmine Norris Photography! We are so excited for all the events we have booked already for 2016 and can't wait to provide this new service!
What's in store for 2016?!?!? Well I don't know what all is in store yet but here is what I do know!
- I won The Knot Best of Weddings for 2016.
- I am going to start off the year by attending a photography workshop in Virginia run by the one and only Katelyn James of Katelyn James Photography (if you don't know who this is you should google her, her work is amazing)! I am so excited for this workshop because I know I am going to learn so much from her and that it will make my business so much better for all my wonderful couples and clients!
- I already have so many weddings booked for 2016 along with a few portrait sessions. I am so excited to work with all of my lovely 2016 brides and grooms!!!!! (FYI: if you are looking for a photographer, let me know soon before I'm completely booked!)
Now without further ado, here are some of my favorite images from 2015! If you haven't saw my behind the scenes post for 2015 you can view that here (it will make you laugh): http://www.jasminenorris.com/#!Behind-The-Scenes-2015/c10cd/5658fcff0cf277f55b310e00
Some of the beautiful bouquets from 2015!
The gorgeous engagement rings of 2015!!!!
The beautiful wedding sets of 2015!!!
The unique cakes of 2015!
Not all of my grooms wore boutonnieres this year, but when they did they were amazing!
Some of the beautiful wedding parties!
Some of the handsome grooms!
Some of the beautiful brides!
The amazingly beautiful 2015 couples! :)
Engagement sessions were on point this year!
Besides weddings, I got to photograph some families, a few newborns, maternity, some product shots, a sorority formal, AND some pretty adorable animals!